Tuesday 26 February 2013

Forever Living

As you get older you find you need to spend a bit more to keep looking good.  I have recently discovered a range of health and beauty products by a US Company, Forever Living, which I am happy to recommend.  You may rest assured that I would never endorse any product that I have not already tested myself.

A couple of months ago I noticed my hair was thinning slightly on the crown, down to age I'm afraid, and I started using their Aloe Vera-Jojoba shampoo and conditioning rinse with excellent results.  My hair is thicker and looks healthy and shiny which is really important if, like me, you have silver hair.  I have also tried their Aloe Vera Lotion, a good all-purpose moisturiser which is easily absorbed into the skin and has a pleasant unobtrusive fragrance. 

The company's commitment to quality and purity is commendable.  All of their products are certified cruelty-free as they do not use animal testing and they offer a 60-day guarantee.  Their products are not cheap but compare in price and quality with Origins.

For further information you can check out the website at www.avrich.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment