Thursday 22 September 2011

New improved photo of The Serpent's Cove

Blogger have updated their system with new improved photo system so I am trying it out.

Latest news: The Serpent's Cove entered the Kindle Bestseller List and doing quite nicely.  This was my very first novel which I wrote principally to see if I could write a novel.  I had written a couple of plays for the BBC and decided to try this new form.  It's a light regency romance - I decided trying to write The Great Novel would entail twenty years of writing Chapter One and getting no further - and I wrote it in three weeks and had it accepted for publication within six.  I had no idea at the time how lucky I was in achieving such a quick success.  Nothing else has been quite that quick or easy. Here is the cover by way of a test photo. How does it look to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment